Following our previous post, we are going to see another well-known exercise to work out our bottom: squats.
– Start by standing up with your feet shoulder-width apart and hands on your hips. Keep your back straight.
– Slowly, bend your knees and lower your body down as though you are sitting on a chair.
– It is important to get your bottom backwards and don’t bend your knees forward.
– Make sure your knees are behind your toes at all times.
– To balance yourself, you may bring your arms forward at the time you are going down.
– As you go back to the initial position, keep a minimal flexion on your knees so that you don’t lock them.
– Bend your knees until your thighs are just past parallel to the ground.
SEE ALSO: Get your bottom in shape – Pelvic Curl
This is a medium level exercise which will work on your gluteus and quadriceps muscles.